[TowerTalk] Tribander comparisons

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tribander comparisons
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 22:12:07 EST
Pending the sale of my home I will be QSYing to KH6.

Only one tower is allowed and is limited to 90 feet...(maybe I can cheat it
to 100).

Plans are to stack three tribanders.

I will be starting from square one on the installation.  Thoughts on what
tribander antennas to use.  Clearance is not too much of a problem since I plan
to be using Rohn 65 and will not have to worry as much about guys as with
smaller tower.

Main antennas in mind right now are from M2 and Force 12, with antennas at
30, 60 and 90 feet...using WX0B boxes for phasing them.  90/30 for 20 and using
all three for 10 and 15.
>From my experience that should be a pretty reasonable setup, especially
considering the property I'm looking at sits on a 100+ foot bluff.

Also, I may be going the rotating tower route.  Any experiences in that area?

Ideas?

Bill K4XS