Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR

To: "StellarCAT" <>,"tower" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR
From: Joe - WD0M <>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:51:08 -0700
Hi Gary,

Not a problem - SteppIR owners have the same
issue - the boys at SteppIR are snowed and take a
little time to get to their e-mail.  May I
suggest the old fashioned approach of using a
telephone?  You can reach them at:

(425) 391-1999

You will find that their customer service is
absolutely wonderful.  No other president of an
antenna company has ever called me to help solve
problems, and I've owned a bunch of antennas over
my 44 years as a ham.  E-mail, however, is a bit
slow.  They will however, eventually get to
you.  Yup - we wish they were better with e-mail.  Heck of an antenna, though!

4 element SteppIR owner