Re: [TowerTalk] [BULK] - Re: Can you name me?

To: "Steve Katz" <stevek@jmr.com>, <jimc@pwrone.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [BULK] - Re: Can you name me?
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:10:29 -0500

> Doesn't look like Rohn 20 to me, unless they changed the way it's made...

Nor does it lok like any of the American Steel, or American Standard towers.
Both the one and two bolt per leg versions use round, horizontal cross
braces.

They did have a 5' section designed as a "dirt base", but the flat braces
are closer to something like 10" to a foot tall.

At least [bulk} isn't getting the files flushed, but I've not seen one that
had the word digest in the subject line in several months.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com