[TowerTalk] unknown tower

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] unknown tower
From: "George Shaw" <>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:42:09 -0000
Folks I have been offered an unknown tower for free.

It is in 6 sections each 10ft long. It is triangle in section made from
heavy metal tube on the outer frame with a lattice made from what looks like
½ ? tube. The top section has a 65mm tube section for mounting a mast

What I would like to know is how to judge the specs for windload, guying (if
needed?) max antenna size it could take etc. I don?t think that there is a
manufacturer name or stamp on it though I have not had a close look. I guess
it was bought in the UK ? Any ideas as to what specs it could have or how I
could measure them appreciated.

Bluebell Cottage

49 Cloughey Road

Co Down