[TowerTalk] TowerTalk] Home insurance news/tips vis. antennas

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk] Home insurance news/tips vis. antennas
From: Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 07:19:14 +0000 (GMT)
The advice given is sadly correct.

Several decades ago I had a friend who was an
insurance loss adjuster. He said on a number of
occasions: "Insurance companies don't mind paying
legitimate claims - every business has costs, and
claims are the main one for insurance companies.
Actuaries understand that it is impossible to predict
any single event, but that the long term trend is
susceptible to statistical analysis."

My feeling is that today insurance companies DO mind
paying claims - any claims - and they mind intensely.
In my book they are marginally better than the banks,
who are marginally better than the gas companies....

73 Roger
VE3ZI