[TowerTalk] Fw: Force 12 Antenna Question

To: "towertalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: Force 12 Antenna Question
From: <>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:07:14 +0100
 IMHO trap loss is a vastly over emphasized
> fault.  Losses, sure, but not such that they relegate trapped yagis to the
> dust bin.

Agree on that. I´ve had an Explorer 14 for several years as well as a 105CA.
Both were at same height and quite often I found out that there were not
difference (or very little) on the signals switching from one to another on
10 meters. The only appreciable disavantage of the traps antennas in my case
was that it easily detuned on those rainy days.73s!
EC1CT Fernando
URE & ARRL member