Re: [TowerTalk] Self Supporting Tower Wanted not sure what togowith????

To: "'N9BOW'" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Self Supporting Tower Wanted not sure what togowith????
From: "Todd Coulter" <>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 16:19:04 -0500
If you are looking for a crank-up/tilt-over tower, I would highly
recommend Tashjian Towers out of California. I bought a
crank-up/tilt-over tower from them and I am very pleased with the
quality and price. The owner, Karl Tashjian, helped me out when other
tower manufacturers would not. His web site is Good
luck with the tower project.