[TowerTalk] OT Message replies

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] OT Message replies
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:07:29 -0500
Just a note to those who require message confirmations.

I never, ever reply to requests for message confirmations. My filters take
them out and file them along with "digest" messages in the "junk" file.  I
occasionally check this file for false positives, but that is the only time
it gets read.  I do not trust systems that keep my address(s) and checking
that junk file I find about 20 scams and spammers requesting verifications.

I only receive about 5 spam a day and that is with at least 5 of my
addresses published on web pages and one of the reasons I receive so little
is not responding the requests for verification.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2