Re: [TowerTalk] Direct Burial/Trench/DirecTV

To: "Mark Adams, PE" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Direct Burial/Trench/DirecTV
From: Floyd Sense <>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:20:59 -0500
I had my DirecTV dish on the same tower as my beam and the cables were
close and parallel to my feedlines/control cables for 75 feet or so.
Never heard a peep from the DirecTV power supply.  There's no reason
that a properly shielded and filtered switching supply should cause
problems anyway.  My IC-765 has an internal switching power supply that
is completely quiet on all bands.

73, K8AC