[TowerTalk] 100ft 80 meter yagi

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 100ft 80 meter yagi
From: "denis coolican" <>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:44:44 -0700
I just do the design with a constant diameter as it means a lot less entries.
Then once the design is complete I do the taper schedule based on required
mechanical strength for the elements. I use the taper schedule  based on
Lawson, Dr. James L., "Yagi Antenna Design" ARRL 1986

Denis with Ve6fi

Message: 7
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:10:58 -0600
From: K4SAV <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 100ft 80meter Yagi

I notice the model uses 2 inch diameter elements throught out, which
can't be correct. What it the taper schedule for the elements?

Jerry. K4SAV