Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 40, Issue 1
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 08:52:11 -0500
Dino is correct.  According to Andrew, FSJ4-50 is NOT designed for
outdoor use -- although many people have done so.

Dan -- N3ND

Message: 8
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:52:38 -0800
From: Dino Darling <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FSJ4-50b - Direct burial, or not?
To: Brian Moran <>

Not only is FSJ not direct burial, but it wasn't designed to be
outdoors.  I don't even think there is any UV protection in the jacket

FSJ was designed for indoor jumpers.  At least, that's my