Re: [TowerTalk] Green Heron RT-20 rotor controller or othercontrollersfo

To: "'W0MU Mike Fatchett'" <>,<>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Green Heron RT-20 rotor controller or othercontrollersfor Alpha-Spid
From: "Larry stowell" <>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 15:43:17 -0400

I just got one and am very happy with it. I'm using it with a Yaesu 2800. I got
it for the computer
interface. Works well with Prolog2K, N1MM, and I also use LP rotor control. The
fellow that designed
it is a prince to deal with. He set mine up so I only had one calibration to do
and set the speed
up. I bugged him several times with question and he was very patient and

Larry K1ZW