[TowerTalk] Needing some old phone drop line

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Needing some old phone drop line
From: Alan Wilson <ke4nu@ke4nu.myrf.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 20:42:20 -0600
Hello, I'm hunting some of that old copper clad, phone company
dropline...It makes good cheap antennas. I made a 40 meter loop out of
some once and used some of it for the matching stub (72ohm). Its tough,
a little hard to work with but well worth the effort. So, if any of you
guys out there might have some around, I'd certainly like to get it to
make our field day antennas out of...73, Alan
ps. I'm always open to suggestions of something else to use..