[TowerTalk] Ham IV vs Yaesu G-1000DXA

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham IV vs Yaesu G-1000DXA
From: Dale Agler <mechcom2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:38:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hello al TowerTalk Folks,

   Been looking at this forum for a long time but never got on it until now.I`m
finnaly able to put up the tower I`ve always been wanting with the antennas
TOO!!! Tower is a US Towers HDX-555.Antennas will be a Force-12 EF-240X with a
Force-12 C3S above it.I`ve always used the Ham style rotors in the past but
come up with a Yaesu G-1000DXA in a recent deal,But also have numerous Ham IV
rotors and under here.So lets hear form all you folks and what do you
recomend????Also one more question on this matter,What would you recomend on
the spacing between the 2 antennas??

  TNX Dale NX8N