[TowerTalk] SPG Design

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] SPG Design
From: WarrenWolff@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 00:17:36 EDT
Looking for advice, fellow TTalkers,

I am advised that all wiring into my shack should come  through
an SPG.  I project the following, expecting to only have  a few antennas at
my installation.  Your advice is solicited.

 4 each     52 ohm coaxial  cables         (6 m vert, 16-3,  4-40, spare)
1 each     117 VAC 30 amp service  line  (for radio equip)
1 each     117 VAC  20 amp service line  (for XYL, TV, etc)
1  each     220 VAC 20 amp  service        (for KW linear)
2  each     Security support wiring (cameras,  remotes)
1 each(?) Computer network
1  each     Cable TV coax   (Is that  RG-6?)
1 each     Lights for the room
2  each     Rotator Lines   ( 1 ea Prosistel, 1  spare)
1 each     Attachment point for lightning  radials

Warren; W7WY