Re: [TowerTalk] Phasing verticals and stubs

To: Bill <w7vp@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phasing verticals and stubs
From: Don Havlicek <n8de@thepoint.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 10:39:02 -0400
The 'right triangle' system utilizes two verticals per selected
direction with the third 'floating'.
The 'equilateral triangle' system uses all three verticals
simultaneously, but requires much more coax for phasing and a more
complex switching system, one that cannot be done over the coax like the
'right angle' system.
Don
N8DE