Re: [TowerTalk] 60 Foot Rohn 25 Tower Plans

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 60 Foot Rohn 25 Tower Plans
From: Dave Tipton <dave@lodave.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 07:08:34 -0700 (PDT)
The guy "Posts" will be installed in a similar fashion to the tower, drill a 4
foot deep hole, put the steel post (Probably somehwere on the order of a 3 inch
reinforced thick wall steel 12 feet long) and then using an eye bolt through
the thing and fill the post with concrete to prevent water from truly
saturating it. (And provide additional rigidity)  Let's just say you wouldn't
want to hit this with your car.

Cqtestk4xs@aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 4/6/06 1:40:11 P.M. Greenwich Standard Time,