Re: [TowerTalk] 10-40 Beam Wanted OR TET 43L HELP

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 10-40 Beam Wanted OR TET 43L HELP
From: Per Molund <pmolund@online.no>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 12:44:50 +0200
As far as I understand, this will be a single
element, ie. dipole for 30M / 40M and can be used
as a stand-alone dipole or as a replacement DE to
upgrade excisting 2L, 3L or 4L SteppIR yagi. It
is a 38 feet long element, linear loaded on 30M /
40M and is expected to be only .15 dB below a full-size dipol on 40M.

regards,

---per
LA9XKA