Re: [TowerTalk] Crankup Tower Coax-what's the best?

To: "'Mike Ryan'" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crankup Tower Coax-what's the best?
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:04:09 -0400
On my 72-foot tubular crankup, which spends much more time down than up, I
use Bury-flex. It's available from Radioware (
Excellent loss characteristics and more flexible than most other forms of
coax. The tower is motorized with remote control and I can't see it from the
shack. Flexible cable is a must. If you hand-crank the tower, you might be
able to use stiffer coax.

73, Dick WC1M