Re: [TowerTalk] Crankup Tower Coax-what's the best?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crankup Tower Coax-what's the best?
From: el34guy@aol.com
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 09:39:12 -0400
 I think you have to use flexible cable all the way for the length of your
crankup tower like a 9913f, buryflex, RG8, etc. On my Triex 70ft LM470 I use
flexible stuff all the way in to the house but wouldnt consider using hardline
until after the first 75-100ft of coax thats on the tower. To much flexing with
up and down and side to side. Ive heard that buryflex is great stuff and I wish
I had some. 73

Mark
W0NCL