[TowerTalk] Grounding

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Grounding
From: "Gary Tuck" <tuckbros@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 13:43:28 -0500
I am in the process of putting up a 72' crank-up I got second-hand (no idea
who made it), which is 60' from the house.  I want to make a single-point
ground system for the antennas on that tower (3-element tri-bander and 3
element 6-meter beams), and my other tower (75' Rohn) which is stationary,
next to the house.  It will have numerous VHF-UHF antennas on it.  I have
looked at I.C.E., Alpha-Delta, and PolyPhaser arrestors, and can't decide
which is best.  I also need some ideas about a waterproof housing to put
them in.  It will be on the brick wall, just outside of my shack.
Any ideas would be welcome.
Thanks - Gary, W4GT