[TowerTalk] Locating Buried Cables - Followup

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Locating Buried Cables - Followup
From: "Greg Surma" <>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:21:02 -0500
When we were trying to identify buried coax and power lines at a radio
station that our company recently purchased we enlisted the aid of a
local electrical contractor.  Their magical device (RF
generator/receiver; frequency unknown) was able to pinpoint not only
location but depth of the cable.   Our Local MISSDIG was hesitant to
come on private property to locate non-utility cables.
Greg Surma  K8GL