To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 40, Issue 32
From: Jay Terleski <jayt@arraysolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:40:14 -0500
Questions: Now  that Rohn has been acquired and has been running under the

new parent for a  while, has quality improved? What's the opinion out there
on the Nello  products, specifically 55N?

    My one experience with Nello 45N sections was not  satisfactory. Out of
ten sections, only one of them slid right on. Some of  them took a comealong to
pull together and one section took two comealongs and  a TowerJack to pull it
into place - a HUGE hassle. OTOH I've installed Radian  Rohn 25G and 45G in
the last year and they went together great! I'm sticking  to Radian Rohn.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC

Steve and all,
This is not quite true Steve, Let me try to help.  I fully trust your expertise
so don't get me wrong here.
The Nello towers fit like gloves if you pay attention to the extra rod that is
welded on each section. This is the "Keying rod" that tells you how it was fit
inside the jig when welded. If you match the Key rods up they go together very
easily.
Dan (AN Wireless)and I have sold over 9,000 feet of 25-55 now and they are well
accepted by the tower industry, and hams.

If we were to have a section truely damaged by our shipper ABF, they pay for a
replacement section to be delivered to you.

Rest assured the galvanizing is much better then what I have seen from the new
Radian Rohn sections. Also the welds are wider and deeper.
About the only compliant we have had is being able to get more.

73
Jay

--
Jay Terleski