Re: [TowerTalk] Eupen Hardline

To: n4zr@contesting.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Eupen Hardline
From: DMartin560@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:52:35 EDT
Yes, Pete, I have used it with good results.  It was several years ago when
it first came out.  I needed five runs of 7/8" about 185' in length.  Tessco
was running a special when it was being introduced and I couldn't pass up the
deal.  I later used the 1/2" Eupen on some projects.  I remember it being
heavier than Andrew 1/2".  Leads you to believe it has more copper in it.  I
would
certainly use the Eupen again.

Dwayne,  KG4ADM

I have been offered some Eupen EC4-50 hardline, which appears to have specs
identical to Andrew LDF4-50A.  Does anyone have experience with this cable, and
if so, do you recommend it?  The price is about 18 percent under the Andrew
line, new in bulk.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database
Full details on 3165 contest stations