[TowerTalk] KT34A STACKED WITH KT34XA???

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT34A STACKED WITH KT34XA???
From: "Paul Jansen" <>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:28:48 -0500
I currently have a KT34A at the top of my 70 foot tower - I was planning on
stacking another at about 45 feet.

However, in searching for another one I ended up with the XA version - which
I was planning on converting back to the shorter "A" version.  But before I
do that - I thought it wouldn't hurt to check with the group to see if there
might be some thoughts on the mixing them in a stacked arrangement. It seems
like that arrangement would cause problems but..?

Possibly - has someone has had some experience with this?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks - 73,

Paul / K9KDR