Re: [TowerTalk] rotor removal question

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] rotor removal question
From: "J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT" <>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 00:33:06 -0400
How about the idea of wrapping the mast and then rig a come-along or a lever
jack over the top of the tower to get the weight off?
If you could also drill a bolt hole in the bottom area of the mast and slide
a bolt through it if you can't get enough friction.
The key may be to lift from two sides at once in order not to bind.

Gordon Beattie, W2TTT