Re: [TowerTalk] Height for 40m yagi

To: "Kjeld Holm" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Height for 40m yagi
From: "D. Scott MacKenzie" <>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 12:15:17 -0400
Anything less than a stacked 40M array at 160 plus feet will just cause
unnecessary QRM for the REAL MEN and the DESERVING.....  (Just kidding)...

I can help you model it, and provide you with some graphs...Again, it won't
be perfect, but it will have gain, and it will work, and it will get you on
the air.  Not all of us are blessed with unlimited real estate and funding.
I would be interested in seeing the results.

Scott, aka KBOFHP