Re: [TowerTalk] 4nec2 question

To: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 4nec2 question
From: Martin Sole <msole@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 20:58:09 +0700
Hmm, I don't quite see it like that Jim. Even if I do a sweep that gives
an SWR of less than say 2:1 from the start to finish of the sweep the
SWR scale still shows from 1 to 10, doesn't limit it to 2 or 3 which
might look more meaningful. I guess the return loss path showing
essentially the same thing might be ok but all the other graphs move in
sync. At least it seems to be common to all.

Will drop a line to Arie and see what he might have to say. Right now my
efforts are more focused on breaking the US and/or JA wall to get to the
YV0, grr!! At least VU4 is an easy from here.

73
Martin