Re: [TowerTalk] Temporary Guy Anchors

To: Robert Hess <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Temporary Guy Anchors
From: Gary Bonnor <>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 20:20:10 +1000

Try your local motor vehicle wrecking yard for a quantity of rear
wheel drive car axles.

Over here in VK I have seen them used for the guys on travelling circus tents.

They are usually 2 to 3 feet long and about an inch and a half
diameter and made from heat treated alloy steel. Definitely won't
bend in a hurry !!!