[TowerTalk] Replacement winch cable - Rohn 45

Subject: [TowerTalk] Replacement winch cable - Rohn 45
From: KE1C - pat <>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 06:58:01 -0700 (PDT)
Can somone help me out here with the cable / wire rope selection?  I need to
replace my cable on the Rohn 45 foldover tower.  The winch itself is still in
very good condition but the cable is questionable.

Rigging  is not my specialty.  A brief look around at some of the industrial
suppliers doesn't really do much more than confuse me with the variety of

TNX - ke1c