[TowerTalk] Re-galvanizing

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re-galvanizing
From: "Julio Peralta" <>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 11:21:55 -0400
I've done 3 different batches of tower and have only had minor problems
with  the fit of the legs. The problems I had were fixed with a rat tail
and a flat file. I think re-galvanizing is a much better solution to
painting if the tower is on the ground. Once you paint a tower you will
have to do it over and over again to maintain the protection. The new
galvanized finished will hold up many many years longer.

Julio, W4HY