Re: [TowerTalk] Refurbishing tower sections

To: <>, "Dave - KB4ET" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Refurbishing tower sections
From: "Van K7VS" <>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 13:00:04 -0700
I just started following this thread and looks like everything runs to
galvanizing but the BLM required me to actually have a 150 foot cell tower
painted out here in Oregon as it was too "reflective".  Well, I contacted a
tower painting company and they painted it a dark gray which was what the
BLM wanted.  There are companies out there that do that and could probably
tell you what type/brand of paint they use as broadcast towers are routinely
painted orange and white.  Good luck.  Van, K7VS