[TowerTalk] dumb question...sidemounts for sale

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] dumb question...sidemounts for sale
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 07:33:02 EDT
I can't picture the mounting system on stacked yagis on a rotating  tower.
Maybe someone has a picture of how they attached their yagi booms to  their
rotating tower.

Check out the pic on my qrz.com listing for a pic about what they look  like.
 Since I am taking down my station in preparation for my move to KH6,  all
the sidemounts from my station will be for sale.  All are galvanized,  and have
been time tested over the last 10 years with no failures.

They include the base for the rotor, the upper plate for the thrust bearing
and the swing arm.  I have two different types...heavy duty for big stuff
like the 5 el 20 meter beams and the smaller ones for the 6 el 15 and 10 meter
beams.  They have been manufactured for Rohn 45 and 55, but it would be  very
easy to drill new holes to accommodate any tower.  They also come with
stainless steel U-bolts to attach them to the tower.

I can haul these to Dayton or drop them off along the way on I-75 from
Tampa.  Contact me off the reflector if interested.

Bill  K4XS