Re: [TowerTalk] Off-Topic: RFI question

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Off-Topic: RFI question
From: Ian White GM3SEK <>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 08:37:30 +0100
Jim Brown wrote:
>On Wed, 3 May 2006 16:49:20 -0700, Don Bozarth wrote:
>>Is there a forum somewhere where HF interference caused by plasma tv's
>>is discussed?
>There is an RFI forum sponsored by  Not a lot of
>traffic, but very good people there.

[RFI] has the best "sleep mode" of any forum I know. When there is
nothing to discuss, it can go for weeks with no traffic, and that's how
members seem to like it. But when a topic does pop up, almost every
message is worth reading.

Don, you can find the previous discussions about plasma TVs by going to
the searchable archives:

The keyword "plasma" finds 40 previous messages. If you want to continue
the discussion, you can subscribe to [RFI] and repeat your question

73 from Ian GM3SEK         'In Practice' columnist for RadCom (RSGB)