[TowerTalk] Planting an ALuminum Universal 50 ft tower

Subject: [TowerTalk] Planting an ALuminum Universal 50 ft tower
From: "Rob @ Peg Pohorence" <>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 13:47:16 -0700 (PDT)
What kind of concrete would be best to use for the concrete base of the toower?
  Sakrete has a 5000 , that yields 5000 psi after 28 days or so.
  Quikrete has a fiber reinforced concrete maix that yields 4000 psi after 28
  appreciate any recommendations QTH is North Georgia.
  thanks rob

                  Sincerely, Rob, Peggy , and Maggie Sue Papillion
  "The Venerable dead are waiting in my library to entertain me and relieve me
from the nonsense of surviving mortals."
Samuel Davies