[TowerTalk] design for a 30ft 3 section crankup needed

To: towertalk@contesting.com, Keith Bainbridge <vk6xh@arach.net.au>
Subject: [TowerTalk] design for a 30ft 3 section crankup needed
From: Keith Bainbridge <vk6xh@arach.net.au>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 21:39:03 +0800
Hello to the list, just joined.
I want to make a 30ft approx 3 section crank up, light duty tower to put
my Spiderbeam on.
I dont need tilt over but would like a 3 section so I can bring it down
to about 12 ft to allow access to work on it.
I think Tennamast in the UK made something like it about 20 yrs ago but
theres nothing in 3 sections on their site anymore.
Does anyone have drawings to achieve this sort of tower please. I would
envisage the botton section being square and about 3.5" section, the
middle being about 3" sq and the top perhaps 2" round section.
I can guy the tower or it can be self supporting.
If anyone can point me to some drawings or sketches or similar info ,
even perhaps a commercial version I would be greatful.
Living in Western Australia there aren't to many sources of commercial
towers !!
Thanks and 73
Keith VK6XH

--
Keith Bainbridge
VK6XH & VK6DXR

President    Northern Corridor Radio Group    (  VK6ANC )
Amsat NA 35338
TenTec Omni VI, FlexRadio SDR 1000 , 5 Band Spiderbeam.
Wireless Institute of Australia
Previous calls include VK6DXC, VK6BRK,G6HHV, G0HEI & G1GHZ

You're just jealous 'cos the voices only speak to me.........