I decided to order the coax at the increased price anyway, only to be
told that they were now out of stock and that by the time they got more
(perhaps 3 weeks) the price could be higher still. IOW, I couldn't even
lock in the current already-increased price.
On 05/10/06 10:00 am I wrote:
> I tried to order coaxial cable yesterday at the price shown on a
> vendor's Web site but was informed that skyrocketing copper prices (82%
> increase this year alone was what I heard on the news today) have forced
> a price rise of approx. 15%.
> So if you're thinking of buying coax, perhaps you shouldn't wait too
> long; the price may yet go higher still.
TowerTalk mailing list