Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIr's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIr's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
From: Nat Lee <>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 08:52:21 -0700 (PDT)

I watched this video and thought that the amateur radio community was poorly
represented by not
only the TV station but also by the ham in question.

The attitude I got from him at the end was a sort of "So there!" attitude. I
think he should have
had taken the opportunity to favor Ham Radio in a more positive highlight than
he did. This is the
chance to get on the camera and state the purpose of the antenna etc and
explain the virtues of
our hobby.

I am glad he did appear to have the tower up legally, etc.

The neighborhood also needs trees.

But this provides ammunition for more CCR's to be created in his wake.

Nat + $.02

Do You Yahoo!?