[TowerTalk] W7IX SK

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] W7IX SK
From: "Bill Jackson" <>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 07:08:57 -0500
This was picked up off of the DX-Chat reflector.  A sobering reminder that
working on towers and antennas CAN be dangerous. We should keep that in mind at
all times when planning or working on our installations!

73 de Bill

Don't know how many of you had the honor to work W7IX but young Ron was
working on a 170 foot tower today when it broke in the middle...

Ron is now SK...

I received a phone call from his dad this evening who was helping him take a
huge 40 meter yagi off the top when the tower just broke.

Ron was DXCC Honor Roll CW and he will be missed by all that knew him.

Rod WC7N