[TowerTalk] ITEMS FOR SALE - CLEANING OUT. MAKING PREPARATIONS FORRETIRE

To: "YAESU VX7" <YAESUVX7@yahoogroups.com>,"YAESU VX5" <YAESUVX5@yahoogroups.com>,"Yaesu FT-857 Reflector #2" <FT857@yahoogroups.com>,"Yaesu FT-857 Reflector" <FT-857@yahoogroups.com>,"Yaesu FoxTango" <fox_tango@mailman.qth.net>,"Yaesu" <yaesu@mailman.qth.net>,"Used Ham Gear@yahoogroups" <usedhamgear@yahoogroups.com>,"Used Ham Gear" <usedhamgear@onelist.com>,"Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Scanner Group" <ScanAtlanta@onelist.com>,"RF-HAMSTUFF" <RF-HAMSTUFF@yahoogroups.com>,"Radio Mart" <radiomart@yahoogroups.com>,"Radio Gear 4 Sale" <Radiogear4sale@yahoogroups.com>,"Mobile Amateur Radio" <MobileAmateurRadio@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ITEMS FOR SALE - CLEANING OUT. MAKING PREPARATIONS FORRETIREMENT
From: "Paul McInnish - Home" <k4bet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 21:24:24 -0400
List is 5 pages long... too long to list in an e-mail.  If you would like to
see the list, drop me a reply & I'll e-mail it as an attachment.  I have it
in Word or Adobe format... your choice.

This list is still "evolving", more items being added weekly... will re-post
every 1-3 weeks as I add 'stuff' & 'stuff' is sold.

I am very serious... starting the 'down sizing process' to get ready for
retirement in a few months.

If you are interested in any item and you think it is priced too high...
heck, you ain't gonna hurt my feelings... make an offer!

Thanks!

Paul - K4BET

PS:  Contact info is on the list.

Also, if you are looking for a nice larger home (4000 sq. ft.) in the metro
Atlanta area & you have a small 2-3 BR low maintenance home WAY out of the
Atlanta area (mountains, country, small town, with or without acreage, etc.)
and it is paid for & want to trade your home for a healthy equity, contact
me off line.