[TowerTalk] Radial wire size

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Radial wire size
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 22:45:02 -0500
OK, Guess I'll fess up.  I have told many I have 1000 ft of radials down
around my lowly Butternut BUT I haven't told many that I used 20 gauge
(insulated, solid) wire.  I used the small stuff as it was supposed to be
temporary only; well you know how that goes.  Anyway, is the 20 gauge wire
significantly different in performance than 18 or 16 or even 10 gauge wire?

Tnx es 73, de Jim KG0KP