[TowerTalk] Fw: W7IX--More Info

To: "towertalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: W7IX--More Info
From: <>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 17:13:18 +0200
> Sounds like a crane might have been a better idea.
> Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail:
>             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901

I agree. People don´t mind to spend megabucks on a big antenna but some of
those guys think that spend 100U$ to rent a crane for an hour is quite
expensive. This happen to me once with a good friend of mine on his
Optibeam´s installation. Needless to say I won´t put up neither take down a
big antenna without the crane´s help anymore. 73s!
EC1CT Fernando
URE & ARRL member