Re: [TowerTalk] The simple Gamma Match?

To: "Tom Osborne" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] The simple Gamma Match?
From: Dino Darling <>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 18:40:37 -0700
I did this a long time ago!  Not one of those links explains how the
dimensions of the tubes are derived.  Even the one for the CB antenna
was a small air variable cap.  Nothing I've found has explained what I have.

Thanks Tom!

Google first, ask questions second!

>Hi Dino
>Click on this link
>Found a bunch of stuff on google on gamma matching.  One looks pretty good
>using 2 pieces of aluminum tubing and a plastic insert.  73
>Tom W7WHY

Dino - K6RIX

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.