Re: [TowerTalk] KT34A and no tower

To: Scott Stembaugh <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KT34A and no tower
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 20:43:34 -0700 (PDT)

that installation you have in  mind will be good just
for medium size TV antenna or just a 2m 12ft boom yagi

just with luck a 3 elements 10m yagi

but not a KLM  KT34A

i think your mast is a telescopic mast rohn type,

maybe  2- 2.5 inch diameter heavy wall maybe can work
as mast  in your plans,  the separation in the rotor
-antenna is too big,  at most 1 ft , the rotor hd73 is
light duty.

ask to a pro for your specific installation need,
there are several options easy and more safe.

roof tower is a good one