[TowerTalk] TitanDx

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TitanDx
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 22:44:29 -0500
What do you guys think?

Just had a TitanDx delivered today. All the parts are there although it is a
bit used.

Came from an SK.

I don't really want to just throw it up. I would like to refurbish it first
(not only honoring the antenna but the SK as well).

Has anyone ever done that with any antenna, much less one this sophisticated, I
have not.

I think I first want to clean the elements. I was thinking about using a soft
brillow pad or light sand paper.

Then I thought it might be best to ask on the reflector what you experienced
guys would recommend.

After thinking about it I thought I might damage the antenna by changed the
wall thickness of the antennas elements.

  73 fer nw,
Visit My Ham Blog

10X# 37210, FP#-1141, SMIRK#-5177
Code may be taking a back seat for now,
but the pioneering spirit that put the code
there in the first place is out front of it all.