Re: [TowerTalk] EHS leader on phillystran guys

To: Tower <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EHS leader on phillystran guys
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:02:50 -0400
Torque arms do the same function ie protecting the guys from tools etc.
Easier than making up EHS and far easier to install.  That
"professionally installed" tower did have guy brackets and torque arms, yes?

Rohn 45 torque arms are 19.5 inches long.

By the way  "out of reach" and "avoid damage....brush fires".  may not
be the same.  Don't forget that brush fires create heat and it is the
heat that will damage the phyllistran.  To me that means ehs to at least
20 feet vertically from the ground anchor and that is not 20 feet of
ehs.  73 bob de w9ge