Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower MA-40

To: "'Dino Darling'" <dino@k6rix.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower MA-40
From: "Mike K6BR" <noddie@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 19:25:32 -0700

Yes I agree, I will put a pulley on the tilt over, you are correct there is
all ready too much strain on the winch.  My tower does have the 3" square
top section, so it is a US tower model and not the Wilson.

Thanks again Dino,

Mike

The US Tower MA-40 has a 3" square top section.  I KNOW the MA-550
has a pulley on the tower clamp so the cable can come back.  I'm
pretty sure the MA-40 should too.  Either way, it is a better idea and less
strain on the already strained winch.  My tower does have the square top
section
Dino

Dino - K6RIX
dino@k6rix.com