Re: [TowerTalk] Action against US Tower?

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Action against US Tower?
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 15:08:23 -0400
I don't know whether there is more comprehensive information in the UST
printed catalog, but on line they give wind-loading figures for no more
than 70mph. I live in a county for which the wind speeds may be up to 85mph.

People have said that UST says that their towers are intended to be
installed by "professionals" -- but can these people get the necessary
information either?

73

Alan NV8A