Re: [TowerTalk] re Radials

To: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>, "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] re Radials
From: "hasan schiers" <schiers@netins.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:13:21 -0500
But....aluminum in a lot of soil types will disintegrate in a couple of
years, so best to know the soil characteristics before making the effort to
lay a bunch of aluminum down. 68 bucks for a 1000' of #14 THHN insulated
copper wire is not a fortune, and would last a very long time.

73,

...hasan, N0AN