Re: [TowerTalk] Pinning Coax

To: <nd8l@juno.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pinning Coax
From: "Mirko S57AD" <miroslav.sibilja@amis.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:16:14 +0200
Just month or so ago, group of well organised group of gipsies (copper
thiefs by "profession") some 15 miles south of my QTH pulled 1000' of HV
cable under full load (10 kV), using tractor and chain.  Fortunatelly nobody
was killed during the adventure... So, I'm affraid 220V won't discourage any
"brave soul".

73  Mirko,S57AD